The Principal of SCIE is responsible for approving this Policy.
This Policy applies to all websites owned and operated by Shenzhen College of International Education.
In accordance with our SCIE DATA PROTECTION POLICY NAME, we commit to utilising this Policy to ensure the correct and lawful treatment of personal data and to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of personal data. [In line with China PIPL Regulation, we will use this Policy to ensure that when a data security incident is reported, we will quickly establish whether a personal data breach has occurred and, if so, use the Data Incident and Breach Procedure to take steps to address it].
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is responsible for reviewing this Policy on a regular basis. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com or by writing to No. 3, Antuoshan 6th Road, Futian District, Shenzhen Post Code: 518043.
“Cookie” are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can constitute personal data (for example, tracking cookies) and where that is the case, PIPL become applicable.
“Our website(s)” means websites operated by SCIE. In particular, the following websites: https://www.alevel.com.cn/ and https://www.scie.com.cn/
“Visitor” means any person who accesses our website(s).
2. Consent is obtained where necessary for cookies.
4. [We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).]
5. We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties
6. Website visitors may choose to block our website’s cookies by activating the browser setting that allows the visitor to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. [However, if the visitor blocks all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.]
7. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after one closes the browser. A session on our server lasts for 12 hours provided the user does not close their browser.