On November 9th2020, Forbes China released the latest 30 Under 30 list, and selected 300 outstanding young people under 30 who are active in virous fields in China. Shao Cheng, a 2011 graduate of Shenzhen College of International School, the founder and design director of Zhaohe Interior Design （Shanghai）Co., Ltd., was listed on it – fashion art.
- 2011 graduate of Shenzhen College and International Education
- In 2014, he graduated from UIUC University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the Business School of Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris in France with two degrees, in international business and marketing.
- In 2015, with an undergraduate non-professional background, he was admitted to the New York College of Interior Design, which is ranked first in the United States for graduate majors.
- In 2017, Shao Cheng established his own studios in Manhattan, New York and Shanghai respectively: CHRIS SHAO STUDIO LLC and Zhaohe Interior Design (Shanghai) Co., Ltd..
- In 2020, as the founder and design director of Zhaohe Interior Design (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Shao Cheng was listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 China 2020 – Fashion Art.
In addition, the interior design of the reception center, student dormitories, and staff lounges of the new campus of Shenzhen College of International Education are all designed by him.
For SCIE Alumni，the podium of Forbes 30 Under 30 is not a place they are unfamiliar. Before Shao Cheng, two alumni had received this honor.
In 2017, the 2011 alumni Chen Xuzhi was listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia with his Self-made luxury fashion brand “Xu Zhi”.
In 2018, 2009 alumni Percy Lau was listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 China with her eponymous accessories eyewear brand “Percy Lau”, and was listed on the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia the following year.
We sincerely congratulate our alumni who have shined and made great achievement in their own career fields. We believe that more and more SCIE alumni will embark on a more dazzling stage.